Friday, June 02, 2006

Let's Play Musical Symptoms

I've had the sore throat,
Next came nose-running +100,
Followed by crackly ears and partial deafness,
Now I've got chesty congestionisationess and a pain in my lungs somewhere between my right shoulder and my right collarbone which feels like it could be anything from a muscle cramp to a tumour.

Arnold in Kindergarten Cop

Is NOT a toom-muh.

I have 24 hours before I have to have my ears and lungs and nose back into shape to go play at Lala.

Garlic: Check
Vitamin C: Check
Warm blanky and hot lemon drinks: Check. <insert: whine; style="Eeennnnjaaaayyyceeeeee... woooould yoouu make me some hot lemon, pleeeeeease?">
Generic cold and flu drugs: Check



Pink pills have to make you feel better.

Meanwhile rumours have surfaced that Eddie Halliwell is playing at Godskitchen (Melbourne) again this year. YAY!!!

...sigh.... why THIS year? We've only just got over the incredible drain on the finances that was Two Tribes.

Maybe we could go and NOT go spastic.

Naaaaah.

I've got 4 months to save. Time to become a hermit again!

2 x 2c:

Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

Eddie @GK?! Awesome! Tristan will be living there by then so I shall free accomm mwuhuahuahuah.. :D

so you pulled up ok by Saturday then?

12:27 pm  
Blogger liv babbled...

LOL, typical med student Basalisk. Always think the worst. Headache? Must be MENINGITIS!!!1 :) There was no rusty mucus <insert: ewww> or serious fever. I'm pretty much right now, apart from the occasional cough.
Yeah Bec I was OK by Saturday, still needed my hanky a bit but felt well enough. Tell Tristan he has to live in a big house with enough room for me and njc to crash on his floor. :P

1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home