Monday, February 20, 2006

OMG Slack0r

I guess I should check in and explain how enthusiastic I am about the upcoming Two Tribes and the trip to Melbourne required to attend it.

Things I am most excited about:
1. Seeing Armin van Buuren again - Two Tribes 2003 was the first big event that njc and I went to (we'd been together just 6 weeks, awww) and the atmosphere was awesome+++. Hopefully TT this year will be fun and musically inspiring.

2. Staying at some very swish apartments (they have very nice bathroom fixtures) in Southbank with a bunch of good friends. Premium views and swimming pools FTW!

3. Hopefully catching up with long lost friend ex-flatmate Peter *must txt him tonight

4. Shopping. 'Nuff said.

We fly out this coming Friday, come back Tuesday night.

Only 4 more sleeps! *impatient*

3 x 2c:

Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

w00t! sososoexcited!

10:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

zomg my brinz!

1:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

ZOMFG POST MORE!

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home