Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

So far, everything is going more or less according to schedule.

I got a gorgeous pair of earrings from njc, plus a bristlenose catfish and two honey gouramis to go into my fishtank.

Mum and Dad sent me some flowers (also gorgeous), and $50 in a card, which will pay for my dinner tonight. And my Nanna sent me a cheque, so I was sure to ring her and say thank you. She's 82 and an absolute legend.

I bought myself the 2006 Ministry of Sound Annual, half of which was paid for by a Sanity gift card that I got given by Vodafone (gotta love it when customers ask to speak to your manager to tell them that you rock).

Oh and I should mention the cake, which tastes like a little bit of chocolate and raspberry ganache heaven.

1 x 2c:

Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

hb to Liv!

Hope you had a super-fun weekend!

xx

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home