Wednesday, November 30, 2005

2 sleeps to go!

Until my birfday. Not that I'm counting, no, not me!

I can't wait.
My planned schedule is:

Wake up. Realise that I don't have to go to work for 5 days and go Wheee!!
Have njc make me coffee. (Not that this is different from any other morning)
Maybe be given a small present? ;) I've already had my birthday present early so I'm not expecting anything much at all. I'd be happy with birthday cake and flowers...
Mooch about at home, get organised for going out.
Go eat at the all-you-can-eat seafood buffet at the Grand Chancellor.
Move up to Hadleys and drink $10 cocktails with Pie and Jimmy (who will have had a head start at a hens- and bucks-night respectively)
Stagger down to Syrup and party until the Wheee! hours at the Ministry of Sound Annual Tour.
Kick on to our place. Pie has been implying that there will be Pina Coladas. Mmmmmm.....

*happy dance*