Friday, October 28, 2005

Madam, are you always this difficult, or are you just having a bad day?

Why are so many women in their 40s such cows? I hope I don't become like that.

This bitch of a woman first of all didn't want to pay for a call to international directory assistance, which I do as well as local directory, because "on her Telstra phone it was free" (it's not) and then proceeded to argue with me about how much this call would cost... which I couldn't even tell her because it depends on what plan you're on, and I don't know these things. Well I do, but I'm technically not allowed to tell her. The stupid bint wouldn't give up, despite my constant "I don't know, madam, do you still want me to find a listing for you?" Once I told her she could be paying as much as 3.50 per minute she decided to ask for the listing - and I'd better be quick.

Oh well, I got a bit of smug satisfaction out of the fact that she paid about $5 to have an argument. I hope she chokes.