Monday, October 24, 2005

Movies.

Not much today - I rebuilt our MYOB files after the iBook hard drive cracked the shits a couple of weeks ago. Everything adds up! (Wonders will never cease.)

Slight dramas (read: short-lived but mind-numbing terror) when reinstalling the XP partition on husband njc's PC. Bloody Windows. What gives it the right to completely ignore instructions, and re-format a partition it wasn't supposed to? Grrr. Luckily it was the root partition rather than one that actually holds all of the irreplaceable data. And apparently reinstalling Ubuntu was a breeze. Back-ups ahoy, me hearties!

And tonight we went to see an advance screening of The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Wasn't as scary or supernatural as I was hoping, and took ages to get going. It was more like The Exorcist meets Law and Order. Not exactly crap, but I'm glad I only paid $7.

4 x 2c:

Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

Dun Dun...

9:44 am  
Blogger liv babbled...

Uh oh, I have interlopers! *swat*

1:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous babbled...

we are not flies!!! we cannot be swated. :)

8:11 pm  
Blogger liv babbled...

You're not too old to go over my knee, young lady!
:D

3:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home