Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Approacheth

As evidenced by my lack of blogging. Because I'm being starved of illicit internet pleasures while at work, I have to do everything at home . And when I'm at home, I'm busy getting ready for Christmas. Every spare minute is being spent shopping for presents, wrapping presents, constructing presents or shopping for the ingredients to construct said presents. Add an infuriatingly close to being finished client project into the mix and it doesn't leave much actual leisure time.

Anyway I've got all of the shopping done, 75% of the cooking done and about 2% of the wrapping done. Luckily I still have one day off work between now and Friday, which is by when everything has to be done.

Meh.... when will it start feeling like Christmas, instead of a chore?

I need some carols.