Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I've been a very naughty girl

Well, not really. Not unless neglecting a blog is a crime. Actually I'm glad it's not, I'd be locked up for decades.

In this month's episode, we discover that my youngest brother - let's call him Private Sibling - happily completed his basic army training and now, in the interlude between finishing said training and starting his next course to become a combat engineer, gets to run around a major Australian city pretending to be a terrorist. Apparently there will be dogs and capsicum spray. Sounds like hell to me, but he gets a bonus and thinks he'll have a ball. Puzzled expression.

There will be a subtle product placement for High Tea at Hadleys, enjoyed immensely by myself and njc yesterday. We'll probably go again in June, as we've been advised the theme will be chocolate. Need I say more?

In other news we'll hear how the crew are gearing up for a kandy-raving extravaganza at the latest Ministry of Sound installment at Syrup, headlined by Nik Fish and John Ferris. Flashing, glowing, fluffy, tacky and generally mirth-inducing novelties designed to extract as much urine as possible are on special order.

And to wrap up with a feel-good cutesy animal story: Radagast is still the insane spawn of a nonetheless cute furry demon.




Cue credits.